(Do not use internet maps, they may get you lost...)
- From the West: use Hwy 50 in Nevada at the state line border drive 56 miles into Utah.
- From the East : use Hwy 50/ 6 out of Delta, Utah drive West 29 miles.
- On Hwy 50/ 6 at mile Marker 56 & 1/2 turn onto dirt road North (Known as Long Ridge Reservoir Road).
- 0.0 reset odometer at the U-Dig Fossils sign/ cattle guard.
- 4.9 drive over cattle guard.
- 6.3 drive over another cattle guard.
- Slow down! for tight curves in road.
- 10.1 intersection for Margum Pass sign.
- 15.0 intersection for Swasey Spring sign.
- Slow down! curvy road.
- 18.8 intersection for U-Dig and Death Canyon, stay on road as it bears right.
- 18.9 immediate right turn into driveway of Trilobyte Me! Quarry.
- Parking: cars continue on through the gate, RVs and trailers park before gate!